Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Damsel Diva Chickenlips

Gutted to say this...

Am in absolute tears as you guys mean so much to me. But after a PM form Damz tonight about my earlier post, apparently I need to remove myself. I put my hands up that I have perhaps lost perspective and I apologise to those I have upset.
    Mum to 2 beautiful girls and a handsome little man

Damsel Diva TopStar
    I'm was going to reply to that thread but assume Damz has expressed the same sentiment in the email.
    I'm going to offer you a hug

We all do / say things and then have second thought about it..

June 2011 Mummies

Oana 12 June 2011
    Potage 15 June 2011
    Sarah Louise *Awaiting date*

Wanky Crack Ho Ruby

Re: Gutted to say this...

I don't think there's anything wrong with your intentions, CL. If you made a mistake then you did it with the best sentiments. I think it's a huge shame if you feel you have to remove yourself.

.......... Damsel Adelelee

Dams has asked you to leave???? Am I reading that right?

Big to you Hun, I am sure you did not mean to upset anyone xxxxx
    Just give me a block, I'm gonna be fine..........

Damsel Diva Chickenlips

I have no second thoughts at all. I think I expressed my emotions. Depression (without insinuating anyone had it) is something I suffer from day to day, suicidal thoughts are something I have had to deal with every single day, for over 3 years.

I appreciate everything Damsels have done for us and I sincerely apologise if I upset anyone.

It's an emotional goodbye after 8 years and I really am in floods. Love to all who need it xx

FAT donna-j
    Seriously? You were asked to leave CL? That's ridiculous. Hope everyone feels more calm in the morning.

to all.

Damsel Diva TopStar
    I'm not sure if Damz asked you to actually leave, that's not the sentiment I share.
    I meant in the sense that problems/dark periods in peoples life & the effects cannot be trivialised by comparing different lives.

Deciding to remove yourself and being asked to remove yourself are two different things.

If you are deciding to remove yourself then why not take a break instead? Things will feel so much better once some time has passed.

If you've been asked to leave then I think that's unacceptable. I know what thread has unintentionally caused offence and I am sure you were writing it for all the right reasons.

Lots of love x x x

Damsel Diva Nicolab

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with your intentions, CL. If you made a mistake then you did it with the best sentiments. I think it's a huge shame if you feel you have to remove yourself.
    I agree with this - assuming your post is still on here (and therefore i've read it) I don't see why you should feel you have to do something so dramatic especially if the forum means so much to you

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolab View Post
    I agree with this - assuming your post is still on here (and therefore i've read it) I don't see why you should feel you have to do something so dramatic especially if the forum means so much to you
    CL is not being "dramatic" if it has been suggested to her by damz (and obviously at the min I don't know if that's the case) then I can understand why CL would be so upset.

Damsel Diva Nicolab

Quote Originally Posted by Adelelee View Post
    CL is not being "dramatic" if it has been suggested to her by damz (and obviously at the min I don't know if that's the case) then I can understand why CL would be so upset.
    I didn't mean 'dramatic' as in suggesting drama queen status but meaning I don't see why she should feel she should have to leave so I feel sad for her

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolab View Post
    I didn't mean 'dramatic' as in suggesting drama queen status but meaning I don't see why she should feel she should have to leave so I feel sad for her
    Well maybe she has been asked to leave then and that's why she is so upset.

xx

Damsel Diva Nicolab

Well if she has then judging by the responses on this thread I'm not the only one at a loss to understand why but either way hope she's ok!

Chief Damsel Damsella

I have not asked CL to leave. I never would. I was worried about the thread she posted and the effect it could have on some vulnerable damsels, and so I pm'ed her about it and suggested we delete it.
    Call me (Mrs) Damz

Damsel Diva Nicolab

Quote Originally Posted by Damsella View Post
    I have not asked CL to leave. I never would. I was worried about the thread she posted and the effect it could have on some vulnerable damsels, and so I pm'ed her about it and suggested we delete it.
    Now that makes more sense!

thx for that damz idea. i have just spoke to H on fb and she told me you had not asked her to.leave .xx

A bland fan of fluff! Fiz

IIRC, CL you have taken a break in the past and if you feel you want to, you can again and come back. It is your choice though.

It's not for any of us to sit in judgement about why someone feels the way they do or to compare their troubles to anyone else. We don't really know what anyone else on here is going through.

Chickenlips, I did reply to your other thread and although I can't say that it didn't affect me, I will get over it and be fine. I don't want you to leave, but hope you make the best decision for you
    sticky_honey87

Mummy Bear Shoppie

CL seriously please don't leave. I would really hate for you to leave. I did not take your thread personally in any way and in fact have just been talking to my brother on the throne who said to me "you aren't being shot at by Albanians buck up!' now he was joking but the senitment was the same and its one many, many people share.

My reply was actually 100% sincere, it drives me nuts that little children who are innocents and part of happy family units die when people who genuinely want to die (and I don't just mean suicides I mean people with terminal illneses like locked insyndrome, in huge suffering) are allowed to go on. And I'm a Christian.

This is all very deep but I suppose I am in a very deep place right no

I would genuinely hate for you to feel you had to leave because of anything I have said or done, this was not the intention of my reply at all I was attempting to agree with you, apparently extremely badly!!!!
    no matter how far you have travelled down the wrong road, you can always turn around.

blissed out mummy Miss Frosty
    Huge hugs CL and all other Damsels needing them right now & would be gutted to lose touch with CL on here xx

June 08 Sept 09

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast