Me Before You - JoJo Moyes **may contain spoilers**

*gulp*

Has anyone read this? I have read it this week and been up to 2am as I couldn't put it down (don't you just love those 'just one more chapter although I should be sleeping' books?)

I loved it ..... difficult subject but sensitively handled I think.

s xxx

Mummy to three gorgeous boys aged 8, 6 and our precious baby born March 2010
    Two more babies always loved xxx

Back to nappies! lazymummy

Re: Me Before You - JoJo Moyes **may contain spoilers**

Me! I really liked it too.

Invisable Chell
    I have never cried as much over a book as I did this one. I read it in bed on the kindle app while DH was sleeping. I had to keep going to the loo as I was sobbing so much.
    DS July 2003, DD1 January 2005, DD2 August 2008

Divorced Damsel :D bubblewrap

*adds to list*

I think I may have seen someone talking about this on FB this past week or two? Claire Allan maybe?

Invisable Chell
    SarahR reviewed another of the authors books according to her Facebook update earlier.

Damsel Diva Twistarella

I sobbed buckets at this book and couldn't read the last chapter on the train for fear of crying over my Kindle in public. Loved it!

I'd heard such good things about this so was really looking forward to it but it seemed a bit too forumulaic to me.
    I did enjoy it though but every step seemed a bit predictable and contrived.

Probably would've been better if I hadn't had any expectations of it beforehand.
    DS born April 2007
    DD born Feb 2010

I finally got round to reading this, enjoyed it and liked how their relationship developed. Agree with Lilacgirl in that the ending was predictable.

I read this book with no prior information / expectation and was swept away with the emotion in it. I was bawling through the last few chapters. I've read a few more of Jo Jo Moyes books since and they've been pretty good too.

">

Damsel Diva

My sister bought me this for my birthday but I haven't started it yet. Must get on with it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilacgirl View Post
    I'd heard such good things about this so was really looking forward to it but it seemed a bit too forumulaic to me.
    I did enjoy it though but every step seemed a bit predictable and contrived.

Probably would've been better if I hadn't had any expectations of it beforehand.
    I felt this as well, I really enjoyed it and read it in two days, but as soon as her grand plan emerged it all seemed a bit far fetched
    [/url]