Feeling drained NAR
Just need to release a bit, as I'm having a tough week and struggling to keep it all together.
1. My kids' exams and their stress. Not directly my stress and I don't need to let it overburden me, but I can't help take it on to some extent.
2. Meetings and trainings every evening for various things and DH also having meetings and commitments. This has caused us logistical nightmares.
3. Yesterday I had a job interview. When I popped in for 10 mins today between work, collecting DS2 from the childminder and going to training, I found a message on the answerphone telling me I didn't get the job. Not a huge disaster, but rejection is never nice.
4. A bloody annoying cold developing which is making me struggle to stay awake, let alone getting the 101 things on my to-do list done.
5. Plumber repeatedly not turning up to fix the shower leak when he's said he will. The shower leak is now becoming a hall shower. I suppose I can just walk through the hall to get clean, at least it might save me a few minutes.
6. Tax office still not sorting out my tax properly, so I have paid several hundred pounds too much tax, even though my pay is under £700 a month.
I know it's not Friday, but if I can chuck all of those on the bonfire and start from scratch that would be nice.