Which facial exfoliator do you use?

I'm currently using a Clearasil exfoliator, but not noticing much difference in my skin. I think I need to try something different. Do you use an exfoliator with micro beads or something more like Clinique's clarifying lotion? My budget is around 10.
    sticky_honey87

Super fit Damsel Velvet Chain

Re: Which facial exfoliator do you use?

The best one I have found is Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - not harsh and works on my skin, however it is around 20/25.

However, due to the recession and being skint I have been using the one below and I find it really good (as well as the rest of the range). It is 3.99 and I really rate it and their cleansers.

http://www.boots.com/en/Botanics-Pur...in-75ml_34101/

Mulled Wino Katoid

I use clarins gentle daily exfoliator- but use it 3x a week, I really rate it x
    DD is 8
    DS is 3

Blog

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I will have a look at your recommendations, there are so many products to choose from that it's quite difficult to decide which is best, right? I don't want to irritate my skin, too much as I'm using prescription creams right now, but also using a really gentle cleanser and moisturizer, so hopefully whatever I choose will be ok.

Super fit Damsel Velvet Chain

I've also heard good things about St Ives and they do one suitable for sensitive skin

Damsel Diva Solitaire

Please stay away from the Clinique stuff - it's really harsh and will strip your skin. Get yourself along to The Body Shop for a few samples. I normally use Dermalogica Microfoliant, but switch to TBS Vit C stuff when I'm skint.

Damsel Diva

I use St Ives (not the new olive formula one). I stopped using it because of budget cuts and my skin has been shocking! So I bought some 2wls ago, used it 3 times a week and my skin is getting better now.

Clarins

It's orange but can't remember the name possibly same as katoid

It goes really far too

baby max born 14.4.2010,mmc 6.12.2007,mmc 11.06.2008, mc 25.11.2008

Carpe Diem katkinn

I love the Clarins orange gel one.

Damsel Diva

I use MD Formulations, the sensitive skin one. It doesn't seem to affect my mild eczema. Along with the cleanser it does the job. My OH uses the bottle for a sink plug though when he is shaving which horrifies me!

I once used Clarins and it looked lik my face had been scrubbed with a brillo pad!

Snorks 6, Mr Baby 3! parkejm

I use Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub of All about twice a week and the rest of the time I use a flannel/cloth to exfoliate when I cleanse or Simple Exfoliating wipes.
    xx Hermie xx
    xx Snorks xx
    xx Mr Baby xx