Arnica pillules for children?

DD2 bruises VERY easily, always has as her co-ordination is not good. Constantly falling over at school and covered in bruises. They cold ice pack her school. I used arnica cream in the past and have brought some for the school so that she can cream up when she falls over.

Arnica pillules? I've just got some for her. I'm happy to give them to animals but there doesn't seem to be any age limit on the packet. But then 2 every two hours for the first six doses up to 5 days. But then don't know what gap to leave? Don't really want her to be on them constantly. Any ideas? Anyone use them?

Doesn't give a *!* Damsel DillyDally

Re: Arnica pillules for children?

I find this site absolutely brilliant for information about homeopathy - it might be worth looking at her constitutional type etc. Dr Lockie's book is excellent too (my library has it). I am sure that his website says something about homeopathy and children.
    Dilly xx

Clean Sweep - my decluttering and home organisation blog.
    Don't save things for best - make every day your best day.

Assuming you mean the homeopathic kind you could give a packet a day forever without ill effect. Except perhaps the sugar pills making her hyper. Have you or the school tried anything to improve her coordination? I wish someone had picked up on how bad mine was as I still can't walk through a door without bouncing off the frame.

Yes, she's under the hospital. Unfortunately although we have a diagnosis we can't do anything to improve the bruises and falls really. She has physio and OH at school and we do lots of co-ordination practice at home.

pedelicious! lucypede

This will sound very mean, but what effect do you think a sugar pill will have on a bruise?

I can't believe people still hold faith in homeopathy.

I think I'd ask for medical advice re the bruising tbh, my daughter falls over on a regular basis (like several times a day)and she doesn't have that many bruises.

I bruise like a peach but thats because I have thrombocytopaenia.

L
    Quote Originally Posted by Gojira View Post
    Yes, she's under the hospital. Unfortunately although we have a diagnosis we can't do anything to improve the bruises and falls really. She has physio and OH at school and we do lots of co-ordination practice at home.
    Sorry, if I sounded a bit terse, on phone. You're obviously doing everything you can.

However, do you think the bruises have a medical cause or are just unsightly?