Damsel Diva

When did your child last embarrass you?!

Aren't they wonderful?
    My MIL has just phoned to see if everything is ok; DH dropped the girls off with then last night for a sleepover as they had an in-set day today. I went to the family planning clinic for a smear test.
    Dd1 told both her grandma and grandad that I had gone to the doctors to get my bum checked but it was ok because i washed it first so it wouldn't smell bad
    Anyone elses little darling embarrassed them lately?

Super fit Damsel Velvet Chain

Re: When did your child last embarrass you?!

DS has been telling his teachers about mummy singing in the shower (his teacher asked if I was any good!).

I'd say DS manages to embarrass me at least twice a week - and he has no concept of secrets and tells everyone everything!

Damsel Diva TopStar
    DS (2.5yr) refers to random blokes as his dad..I have had to apologise/correct him in a very high mummy voice/hide and also once pretended he wasn't my child
    I am dreading the days when he is going give out all my private details to anyone & everyone

June 2011 Mummies

Oana 12 June 2011
    Potage 15 June 2011
    Sarah Louise *Awaiting date*

Damsel Diva claireh

At the checkout in a shop M asked me very loudly 'Is she a witch?' whilst pointing at the rather witchy looking lady behind the counter.

Walking round the duck pond. A man comes towards us, he has one leg. Millie shouts *loudly* 'OH NO, MUMMY THAT MAN HAS LOST HIS LEG! MAAANNN WHERE IS YOUR LEG? MAAANNNNN??????

Damsel Diva santafi
    DD2 (11) has a wonderful habit of bracing herself against the car door and refusing to get in while screaming "don't put me back in my cage, I promise I'll be good" - always in a crowded carpark!!

Her other favorite is getting on her knees and begging me to "please mummy, let me have the wet food this time the dry biscuits hurt my gums" while in the pet food aisle at the supermarket
    don't be afraid to fly

Legal Alien Honey Dew
    I was in the queue in a supermarket with Reuben about 4 months ago, he would have been just 3. There was a little old dear behind us and he turned to her, smiled his cutest smile and announced loudly.."I have a willy. Would you like to see it?"

Damsel Diva TopStar

Mine also shouts "help, help" when I try and drag him or pick him up, in public places.. I look like Im kidnapping him

Damsel Diva Elvisola
    To the man of short stature at Supermarket checkout "Mummy why has that little boy got a mans head?"

To the crowded public toilet "ugghh Mummy you have got poo in your knickers" (had come on unexpectedly)

Mine used to open the changing room curtains in next and shout "do you want to see my mummy's boobies"

Damsel Diva Superkat
    DS has a habit of pulling up my top to show people my bump. He is now telling people about my 'weird gross bellybutton'

Loving being mummy to the crazy whirlwind that is Toby

ROLF, that is just hysterical

Happy Xmas Damsels! Waxy Bean

Sam shouted t the top of his voice at toddler group "Waxy (he calls me by my first name and refuses to call me mummy most of the time now) - George needs more milk from your nipples now".

Or telling the childminder about me expressing milk ("getting milk from my nipples using a machine") or about what happens when George pulls away from my boob after let-down ("milk sprays everywhere, on me, on mummy and on George"). The poor girl is only 21 and embarassed herself that he tells her all this!

They don't any more but I don't hesitate to use the threat of embarrassing them when I want my own way

blissed out mummy Miss Frosty
    Yesterday on the home from school , Robbie asked the lollipop man * why do you have teeth missing *

June 08 Sept 09

I am a woman on a mission Moffgal

About half an hour ago, the Avon lady called with my order. Declan was in nothing but pants and proceeded to show her how good he was at using the potty. Brought it to the front door, pants down, sat on and was massively proud of himself- specially as he produced a Brucie Bonus poo!

"If all the world threw it's problems up into the air, you'd be happy to catch your own

Damsel Diva Solitaire

Damsel Diva

loving the replies on this thread