Damsel Diva

Liz Earle make up range

Anyone else excited about this or is it just sad old me? I love their cleanse and polish and facial oil, although think a lot of their body products are overpriced. The skin tint is okay but a bit oily I think. Am excited about the capsule collection coming out next week though, think I'll be heading to JL to see what's in store.

According to the video on the LE site, it's mascara, lip glosses, blushes and concealer, with eyeshadows etc coming out in the autumn.

Will be interested to see what all the ladies into their beauty regime think!

Re: Liz Earle make up range

I'm quite excited I've just tried her cleanse and polish for the first time this week

Love the cleanse and polish and their toner too. I tried teh superskin and that was fab too.
    I had a sample from a Red magazine a few months back for their skin tint, and it came in a range of colours, but the fair was too dark for my bottle white skin. But the actual stuff itself was nice.

Proud to be a Dave! nickimacrae

I'll be interested to see

I bought the summer collection last week 39 for loads of goodies. There was a little card advertising the new range. It will be interesting to see how they price it. I don't like the skin tint its just not enough coverage, I think a foundation that complimented the skin care and was for sensitive skin would have been genius.

Doesn't give a *!* Damsel DillyDally

I am very interested, particularly in the lip glosses as they are bound to be full of scrumptious ingredients, so they'll be really moisturising. I keep getting emails from LE about it
    Dilly xx

Clean Sweep - my decluttering and home organisation blog.
    Don't save things for best - make every day your best day.

Mrs W 'Line

I always order mine direct from LE, you always get a freebie and one time I got a travel pack of cleanser, tonic and moisturiser worth 25.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Line View Post
    I always order mine direct from LE, you always get a freebie and one time I got a travel pack of cleanser, tonic and moisturiser worth 25.
    Really? I've only ordered from there once but I never got anything
    I really like cleanse and polish and I'd like to try more stuff too.
    08-02-04 spa 28-04-06

Doesn't give a *!* Damsel DillyDally

I think if you keep ordering from them, you will get freebies I always get at least one travel size freebie with every order, and like 'Line I've had more than that sometimes, too.

I don't feel excited about this at all.

Liz Earle has sadly sold her company to Avon, so whatever makeup she churns out will be just be Avon in disguise. (Not that there is anything wrong with Avon - it's just not 'new')

LOVE her Cleanse & Polish and the Orange Flower Body Wash!

Damsel Diva

Blimey I didn't know that rambling rose. Two very contrasting brands, I wonder if LE will still go on QVC raving about her natural products knowing avon have bought it. They must have paid a fortune.

Have looked at their new colour range, and looks pretty fab, but sadly my local John Lewis doesn't sell it, and I wanted to 'see' the colours before I parted with my .

I've been on the LE website today and I think the make-up is being rolled out in stores over the next week or so, so they may still stock it, kittikins.

My skin is so reactive but i get on ok with her skin tint in bare. Never got on with her cleansing stuff tho.

Neals Yard have also brought out a make up range, it looks quite pretty on their facebook page photos

Damsel Diva

Samba the LE website list those stores planning to stock it but mine doesn't say it is. Fingers crossed they may release it to all stores that sell LE stuff over the next few weeks.