Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Damsel Diva Dunkling

Can someone please look at my web shop and blog......

Because of my paypal hacking I have become a bit of a paranoid android regarding security, but I trust you guys....... because I am full of cookies etc and so want to be certain of the view from the web side of things, can someone please be kind enough to take a lookie and let me know that they are not in as an administrator or if they click sign in they don't get let into my dashboard.

Doubly paranoid as yesterday blog had over 120 hits (usual about 20), most from The Priory that I don't use, so a bit

Doesn't give a *!* Damsel DillyDally

Re: Can someone please look at my web shop and blog......

I can get in, and there is no 'sign in' button, so I don't even have that option. I did notice that on your blog, the 'y' in Blueberry is on the next line. Your cat is gorgeous.

Oh, how weird, when looking at your blog, I logged out of Blogger (as I have a blog with them too), and the font and size of the Blueberry Whiskers heading changed, so it's fine now, ignore what I said! But that's a bit odd ...
    Dilly xx

Clean Sweep - my decluttering and home organisation blog.
    Don't save things for best - make every day your best day.

Quote Originally Posted by DillyDally View Post
    I can get in, and there is no 'sign in' button, so I don't even have that option
    WSS!

Damsel Diva Dunkling

Quote Originally Posted by DillyDally View Post
    I can get in, and there is no 'sign in' button, so I don't even have that option. I did notice that on your blog, the 'y' in Blueberry is on the next line. Your cat is gorgeous.

Oh, how weird, when looking at your blog, I logged out of Blogger (as I have a blog with them too), and the font and size of the Blueberry Whiskers heading changed, so it's fine now, ignore what I said! But that's a bit odd ...
    Do you mean you can view? Not get in, as in, be me the webmaster?

I know what you mean about the blog..... the heading always dances from plain font to fancy as it is loading and changes size as it loads.

Doesn't give a *!* Damsel DillyDally

No I can't get in and be you It's just that I was logged in to Blogger, so it appears at the top of the screen, so just to make sure I knew what your blog would look like if I wasn't I logged out. That's when the font changed

I can't get into your panel

Damsel Diva Dunkling

Thanks guys!!!

Am off now to sort out that image size..... apparently why it dances.

Ignoring the rain LibertyGal72

Cat is gorgeous!!
    libertygal

Kathy Lette: ...women are each other's human Wonderbras uplifting, supportive and making each other look bigger and better.

Divorced Damsel :D bubblewrap

Everything looks fine to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkling View Post
    Doubly paranoid as yesterday blog had over 120 hits (usual about 20), most from The Priory that I don't use, so a bit
    I wouldn't worry about it, if you're not going to go looking to see what it was. It was just a couple of people expressing an interest in the safety aspect of all the items stood on your stairs, e.g. in case of a fire etc.

Damsel Diva Dunkling

Oh!

Was it this......

You really can't get the scale of the staircase width in this but safe to say my tailors dummy etc doesn't even start to infringe on the walk space and is quite neatly tucked into the deep corner.

Rest at ease The Priory Girls!

I your tailors dummy, had a quick look at your website and I like it, your images are lovely
    www.knotjustjigs.co.uk
    Traditional toys you forgot existed.
    No batteries required, just a little imagination....

Knot Just Jigs Blog

Follow us on Facebook

Damsel Diva Dunkling

Quote Originally Posted by knotjustjigs View Post
    I your tailors dummy, had a quick look at your website and I like it, your images are lovely
    Thank you so much knotjustjigs. The dummy was a birthday present from DH a few years ago. I had covetted a vintage dummy for so long but couldn't justify the price even with my kleptomaniac tendencies, then I unwrapped this!!!!!!! And painted to boot!

Please don't be offended, but I don't think your shop is shoplike enough. At first glance it looks quite like a blog, and some items don't have prices until you click the buy button. I hate having to faff about to find out how much something costs, but maybe that's just me?

Sleepy Damsel Funky Mum

I agree with violet wallop's comment about the prices. I like to see a price before choosing to buy, and clicking 'buy me' and then going straight to the checkout is a bit off-putting so a price next to 'buy me' would be much better, IMO

Your blog looks fine to me, and WOW what a beautiful home you have!

Damsel Diva Dunkling

I didn't notice that!!!!!!! I did have prices obviously shown before you chose to buy, but since hacking, now I have paypal saved buttons (took me an entire day!) as they can't be tampered with if someone hacks my shop page, but I didn't notice this!!!!!!

Off for some work. No offence taken, in fact, thank you!!!!!

As for being blog like.... it is the genre really of this homespun type thing. All the sites I used to buy off were along the same lines. Very personal and simple. Keeping that!

Damsel Diva Dunkling

Quote Originally Posted by bubblewrap View Post
    Everything looks fine to me!

I wouldn't worry about it, if you're not going to go looking to see what it was. It was just a couple of people expressing an interest in the safety aspect of all the items stood on your stairs, e.g. in case of a fire etc.
    OMG, no it wasn't.... it was a bunch of Damsels saying what they wouldn't say here (name of thread) which such nasty vitriolic spite. At least I know who the bitches on this board are now, and so do they.

I didn't know such poisonous nasty minded people existed. So sad really.

Dunkling I can't find your shop or your blog now. Did you take them down?

Maybe it's because I don't have a google/blogger account?

I get a general "create a free website" page for your website and a "sign into blogger" for your blog. Should I be able to view them without having an account?

ETA: Ooh apparently I must have an account as I signed in with my Youtube details! ... anyway, it says I can't view either as they are by invite only?

Don't let a couple of people spoil it for you. I was really enjoying reading it

Damsel Diva Skerry Berry

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Don't let a couple of people spoil it for you. I was really enjoying reading it
    WSS. I think your house looks lovely.

Wanky Crack Ho Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkling View Post
    OMG, no it wasn't.... it was a bunch of Damsels saying what they wouldn't say here (name of thread) which such nasty vitriolic spite. At least I know who the bitches on this board are now, and so do they.

I didn't know such poisonous nasty minded people existed. So sad really.
    Gosh. I didn't think what was said was bad at all? Don't take it personally, it's a type of decoration that's quite niche and a lot of people probably don't share your taste. If YOU like it then that's what matters.

I think if you're blogging sometimes then you either need to develop a thick skin or ignore your referrer-log.

Also, I can't see your shop at all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast