Does anyone else not really rate...

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

or

Elizabeth Arden 8 hr cream?

I think they're both a bit over-rated tbh! Is it just me?

Damsel Diva Chickenlips

Re: Does anyone else not really rate...

I love flash balm - definitely a good base for my foundation, or a bit of a glow when au naturel......... but don't get 8 hr cream, I had a tube for Christmas and haven't touched it.
    Mum to 2 beautiful girls and a handsome little man

Truly Blessed bluekat

I haven't used 8 hour lotion for an age but did like it. Not much different to vaseline though! And it smells of pencil sharpenings.

I always have a tube of beauty flash balm and use it when I need a boost (usually the morning after the night before ), not sure if it does anything apart from a bit of extra moisture.

George and Brad, free with every BlueKat post...bargain !

A bland fan of fluff! Fiz

I can't use any of the flash-type balms, they bring me out in horrendous spots the day after! But I love 8 hour cream.

Damsel Diva Solitaire

Love Flash Balm, but 8 Hour Cream is just nasty

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm doesn't do anything for me, but I love EA 8 hour cream. I use it on my lips every morning and it keeps them in great condition. I don't use it for anything else though.

Flash balm doesnt do anything for me either, I have got some 8 hours cream - been using the same tube for about 10 years! I go through phases where I use it a lot then dont touch it for months. I've certainly never worn it on my eyelids or cheeks like the mags all used to say the celebs did!

I do rate the flash balm but haven't tried the 8 hour cream, not sure why but I've never been tempted by it

Yep I'm with everyone else ...8 hour cream seems pretty pointless...I forgot all about flash balm and now will have to buy some and blame you

Mulled Wino Katoid

8 hr cream has literally saved my dried hands and nails, I love it! Flash balm, I'm not fussed about, it never does much for me
    DD is 8
    DS is 3

Blog

Doesn't give a *!* Damsel DillyDally

I like flash balm, but I don't like the smell or consistency of 8-hour cream.

I have dry, eczema-prone hands, and Weleda Skin Food or L'Occitane shea butter hand cream work brilliantly for me. Or just plain almond oil (when I'm feeling cheap ).
    Dilly xx

Clean Sweep - my decluttering and home organisation blog.
    Don't save things for best - make every day your best day.

Truly Blessed bluekat

I once had and 8 hour cream lip balm which had a tint and was fabby-doo.

Biker chick Damsel! stacey86

Like Katoid, the 8 hr cream was great for my dry hands and even helped when I used it on a crack in my heel. Have never used the flash balm tbh

My butterfly born 03/11/06.

My 2nd butterfly born 24/10/11

Dazzling Damsel Shazzaspannered

I had a mini tube of 8 hour cream which I got for free and it is good for using on my lips but I wouldn't bother buying it.

A friend got me a voucher for a Clarins facial and I was able to redeem the price of it against products so I got the Flash Balm as read so many raving reviews. I wasn't that impressed with it - never really seemed to do much for me so I ended up getting rid of it. Won't bother with that again - there are similar products which work better on my skin and are cheaper.