Has anyone tried one of those new instant coffees with ground coffee in it?

Sorry, long title there!

I've seen a few new instant coffees around just now that have very finely ground coffee beans in them. Kenco Millicano is one, as is Nescafe Azera.

Are they any good? Do you end up with a load of ground coffee left in the bottom of your mug?

Damsel Diva Chickenlips

Re: Has anyone tried one of those new instant coffees with ground coffee in it?

We have Millicano, I don't drink coffee and being a nasty mrs have always bought M own brand coffee, but I treated him a few months ago and he absolutely loves it. When friends come round for coffee they often compliment the coffee, so I guess it must be pretty hood, have never been complimented on coffee before!
    Mum to 2 beautiful girls and a handsome little man

Chief Damsel Damsella

I have Lyons coffee bags with grounds in them. Really nice
    Call me (Mrs) Damz

Ignoring the rain LibertyGal72

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenlips View Post
    We have Millicano, I don't drink coffee and being a nasty mrs have always bought M own brand coffee, but I treated him a few months ago and he absolutely loves it. When friends come round for coffee they often compliment the coffee, so I guess it must be pretty hood, have never been complimented on coffee before!
    I am very pleased for M that you are now buying decent coffee. Drives me nuts that those that don't eat/drink something think that it doesn't matter what they buy when they buy it for others :pet peeve:

As you were.
    libertygal

Kathy Lette: ...women are each other's human Wonderbras uplifting, supportive and making each other look bigger and better.

Damsel Diva Chickenlips

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyGal72 View Post
    I am very pleased for M that you are now buying decent coffee. Drives me nuts that those that don't eat/drink something think that it doesn't matter what they buy when they buy it for others :pet peeve:

As you were.

Ouch LG!! He has legs, a wallet and his own mind, buy his bloody own!!!

Truly Blessed bluekat

I think Millicano is brill. Have been drinking that since the Nescafe ban in this house.

George and Brad, free with every BlueKat post...bargain !

Ignoring the rain LibertyGal72

True on ALL accounts. Just as I said, my pet peeve.

Damsel Diva Dunkling

We tried Millicano this last week and I have to say the taste is fab! I also find the powder finer than regular instant and so it makes a really smooth half and half which I tend to drink, whereas regular tended to leave gloops.

Damsel Diva

I. Don't drink coffee but DH does. He was on kenco blue (either really rich or really smooth?) but carte noire whole bean instant was on special so tried that and he loves it. Have just bought 4 bags while they're half price.

Ok then, good reviews all round I'll buy some the next time I see it on offer.

Invisable Chell
    I've not seen these, can you get decaf?
    DS July 2003, DD1 January 2005, DD2 August 2008

i tried Nescafe azera before i realised it was nescafe but didn't like the taste. I normally drink Starbucks Via which i love. Will be trying milicano and Carte noir as i think they are chepaer than Via

P

.......... Damsel Adelelee

Ouch LG!! He has legs, a wallet and his own mind, buy his bloody own!!!
    Bloody well said H M should think himself luck, my friend used to buy her DH SMART PRICE beer

xx
    Just give me a block, I'm gonna be fine..........

Damsel Diva Chickenlips

Quote Originally Posted by Adelelee View Post
    Bloody well said H M should think himself luck, my friend used to buy her DH SMART PRICE beer

xx
    Ha ha - I've thought about doing that as a gag, martins face would be a picture!

.......... Damsel Adelelee

Ha ha - I've thought about doing that as a gag, martins face would be a picture!
    you should!

Damsel Diva Chickenlips

I ruddy might!!!!!

Just me being me!

OH refuses to make me coffee because he doesn't like the smell of it. He's lucky he doesn't get value brand tea bags!

I recently switched to ground coffee as I prefer the taste generally and have completely gone off instant. Maybe something like this would be good for me...

Disorganised Damsel RealGoneKid
    I don't like Millicano I don't like strong coffee and found that I had grounds left at the bottom and it was too bitter