• evden eve
  • free hosting coupons
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
      Damsel Diva

Re: How soon do pregnancy ailments/symptoms disappear after birth?

Quote Originally Posted by bubbasweet View Post
      Well you'll be swapping it all for a baby

Damsel Diva Peony

Probably a bit different for me having PE and hence retaining water but that first pee without a catheter rates as being one of the best moments of my life . Litres of the stuff came out (I was made to measure it in a cardboard potty).

My cravings went immediately so I ended up chucking loads of fruit I'd bought the day before before I had him . It was nice to be able to bend forwards again. My bump went down quite quick although is still a bit soft/loose. Oh and the constipation went immediately too .

Immediately, I drank gallons of gaviscin throughout both pregs and was amazed a few days after births when I realised it had stopped right away.

Spd went as soon as the weight did as well. I seem to feel infinitely healthier with a new born than I so heavily pregnant. Even not having to pee all the time is amazing, I had a catheter for a few days after birth and didn't have too pee at all, I had so much time on my hands!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
      [/url]

Damsel Diva Oana

Straight away too, I know it sounds hard to believe right now but you hardly remember it after a few weeks

Damsel Diva Velvet Chain

From memory it does seem like immediately for me, but I am not sure if all the symptoms went away immediately or if I was just so preoccupied with my baby that it seemed that way.

Dazzling Damsel Clementine

Yeah - peeing all the time and acid heart burn disappeared immediately. It was sooooo nice to go to bed and not have to wake up desperate for the toilet an hour later. Obviously that was replaced by a crying baby but it felt so much better!

Straight away for me, heartburn and the whole uncomfort thing being my main grumbles!

Biker chick Damsel! stacey86

Quote Originally Posted by lazymummy View Post
      I 2nd what parkejm said about sickness, I had HG and it literally stopped as the baby arrived!
      Totally agree with this and and ParkeJM too. I had HG and also Ptyalism and it literally dissappeared once I had DD2. It was wonderful and I could finally eat properly, infact 30 mins after having DD I was eating a Cadbury Caramel I hadn't had chocolate for 8 months so this was the start of a special relationship

My butterfly born 03/11/06.

My 2nd butterfly born 24/10/11

30-something Damsel bubbasweet
      Must be such an amazing relief for the HG to go just like that I've only got ordinary nausea and I can't flipping wait!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast