Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Damsel Diva Squeaker

Re: Favourite scented candle?

I like the White Company Wild Mint candle, it's nice and refreshing. Think I'll give the neom ones a go too.

Also not a fan of the Yankee candles.

Damsel Diva Mellt13

Another partylite person here. I love iced snowberries, mulberry and vanilla citron. Also black cherry if you like strong smell. I had a party on Friday night for partylite at my home so just stocked up on lots
    MT

Damsel Diva Mrs Flowers

I need to sniff it 1st so will have to find somewhere that sells these! I do ahve a white company near me. Just remembered I got a lovely one from lavender-room as a present from a child - wild fig and grape - so I must look into their candles too. Will keep you all posted! Thanks for the great response!
    DS Born 15 August 2013

Damsel Diva Twistarella

Diptyque Lilas - gorgeous but hideously expensive. My Dad always says "you might as well put money on the mantelpiece and set fire to it" and I always tell him it doesn't smell as nice

Damsel Diva E4girl

I love Lily-Flame candles (they come in their own tins). My favourite is Powder Puff (smells like baby powder!). Also love Lavender & Lime.

Amazon sell them - also John Lewis.

I don't know if it helps, but apparently Yankee candles are reduced in Clintons at the moment.

I don't use scented candles - I use a fragrance lamp from Ashleigh and Burwood, which I absolutely adore ... http://www.ashleigh-burwood.co.uk/

I've tried 2 busy bee candles, they're really nice. Made of beeswax. I also like Yankee candles.

I love scented candles

Mulled Wino Katoid

Another True Grace and Jo Malone fan here the only Yankee Candle I like is clean cotton
    DD is 8
    DS is 3

Blog

I have a few Jo Malone candles but can't bring myself to light them! I quite like Yankee candles, but then I like sweet smells which a lot of them seem to be. Currently using an apple cinnamon one I got for Christmas.

Jewellery Making Damsel

I like lightly scented candles but because DH and DS have very sensitive noses I cannot light any............

Karen
    My blog..... http://seaweedbeach.blogspot.com/

My photography website www.windriders.co.uk

Doesn't give a *!* Damsel DillyDally

Quote Originally Posted by LiLi View Post

I don't use scented candles - I use a fragrance lamp from Ashleigh and Burwood, which I absolutely adore ... http://www.ashleigh-burwood.co.uk/
    I've seen that site - which fragrance do you use? I think they look beautiful
    Dilly xx

Clean Sweep - my decluttering and home organisation blog.
    Don't save things for best - make every day your best day.

I just had a spending spree yesterday! I love the spice ones - Moroccan Spice, Oriental Spice and Arabian Spice. They've got a new one out as well - Sweet Amber, which is just gorgeous. Look out for stockists near you if you can, as the one near us is significantly cheaper than the online shop - and obviously you can test them too.

They really are fab - a lovely fragrance, but really gentle IYSWIM, and the lamps are just beautiful! I was bought it as a present a year or so ago, and am a complete convert.

♥ Unfazed ♥ Sadie

I love the Vanilla Cupcake Yankee Candle, also Winter Wonderland Yankee Candle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2