Damsel Diva Nicolab

Trunki suitcases- would you recommend?

We're going on holiday in September and wondering whether to get one or both of the boys a Trunki to keep them occupied in the airport as well as store toys etc for the plane.

Are they any good and are they also ok for cheapo flight hand luggage regs?

Truly Blessed bluekat

Re: Trunki suitcases- would you recommend?

Yes, my DD2 loves her one, therefore I'd recommend. Not sure if they're okay for sleazy-jet etc. though. I imagine they're okay.

George and Brad, free with every BlueKat post...bargain !

We are on holiday at the moment and DD has one and I wouldn't recommend them, DD is 2.5 years and tall and seems to big for it! We saw hundreds of people with them at the airport and the majority of them where shoved in buggys or the parent was carrying them. I'm not sure we would bring it again as we have found it a bit of a PITA!

Damsel Diva Nicolab

Thanks guys tested one out today and Evan too tall for it plus amused both for about a minute so think we'd be lugging them around!

Carpe Diem katkinn

We considered it last year but discounted it for various reasons. In the end we got pull along little toy story suitcases from tkmaxx for 9.99 each! They also used them as booster seats, far better than the absolute piles of polystyrene shit the Italian hire car company tried to rent us for 49 euro each. Wankers.