Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Those with girls and boys, did you have more sickness with one of the genders?

None with ds1, barely any with ds2 and all day every day with dd!

Voglio dormire

Re: Those with girls and boys, did you have more sickness with one of the genders?

Mine was bad until about 20 weeks with both of mine (one of each) - not any difference at all really
    ** Z 02/08/11 **
    ** L 21/12/08 **

Damsel Diva

much sicker with ds than dd

Well I have 3 boys and I was desperately sick with the 1st, not even nauseous with the 2nd and sick to about 16 weeks with the 3rd.
    Go figure

s xxx

Mummy to three gorgeous boys aged 8, 6 and our precious baby born March 2010
    Two more babies always loved xxx

Not your original question, but...

I had no sickness with dd1 and a very straightforward pregnancy.

This time I'm having another girl, but I was sick as a dog for 3 months, and feel I'm struggling more generally.

I don't go with all the myths about gender in pregnancy. I do feel that age may influence it, but then again I was already 33 with dd1 and had the most straightforward pregnancy/labour. Maybe I'm just more tired and feeling it at 35 with a toddler in tow.

Damsel Diva Chickenlips

Nope, had no sickness with any of my pregnancies though x
    Mum to 2 beautiful girls and a handsome little man

Counting my blessings
    I had much worse morning sickness with my daughter.

Damsel Diva Ladyluck

Had morning sickness all the way through with my DD and it was much worse.

DS had it while about 20 weeks.
    "A day without laughter is a day wasted"

11/2006 04/2008

Muso Madwife
    Hmmm well it seems to have taken a turn for the worse...I'm thinking it's a 4th Girly after all!
    Abigail( 11) Ivy (7) Betsy (5)
    ​​

Damsel Diva Oana

Worse with DD than with the boys.

Doughty Damsel diamond301

i didn't have anything with Callum but with Sienna i had awful nausea through to about 16 weeks (although i was never sick)
    Callum (2008)

Sienna (2010)

worse sickness with my pink bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2