Bluetooth/Wireless Mouse

I'm looking into getting a wireless/bluetooth mouse. I was wondering if anyone has one and what they'd recommend. TIA x
    sticky_honey87

FAT donna-j

Re: Bluetooth/Wireless Mouse

I have a Logitech one. It's good.

Hey Donna, thanks. Do you know which model it is?

Snorks 6, Mr Baby 3! parkejm

DH has a Logitech M215 and says it's fine. He's a heavy user and the batteries last him 6-8weeks. The only thing is that he thinks it's less accurate than his conventional wired mouse and it jumps slightly which can be annoying but it's obviously not that annoying because he's been using it happily for months.
    xx Hermie xx
    xx Snorks xx
    xx Mr Baby xx

Casual Damsel Daisy66

I have a Microsoft wireless 6000 and it's excellent.
    Mum to dd (age 10) and ds (age 8)

Thank you ladies. I will have a look into the mice that you've suggested. I'm actually considering a mouse with a recharging station, so then I'll not need to worry too much about batteries etc. Daisy, is your Microsoft mouse rechargeable? there was a similar Microsoft mouse (Microsoft BlueTrack Explorer Wireless Mouse ) which is similar I think and seems to be rechargeable :-) Most of the others appear to be really expensive

Casual Damsel Daisy66

Mine isn't chargeable but I've only replaced batteries every few months, tbh

Eta I think it's worth spending a bit more. I had a cheaper one before this and you can really tell the difference.