Dashing Damsel Hedgehog32

Pinterest question

Hi,

I've requested, and received, an invite on Pinterest but have now forgotten my password. Any idea how/if I can get a reminder or contact the Pinterest people?

TIA, desperate to be able to use it properly!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Snorks 6, Mr Baby 3! parkejm

Re: Pinterest question

After you have an account with Pinterest, you can login at this address: https://pinterest.com/login/If you registered with Facebook, you can login with Facebook. If you registered with Twitter, you can log in with Twitter.You can always login with your email and password. If you don't remember your password, click "Forgot your password?" to retrieve it - after entering your email address, we will send you a link that you can use to set a new password.Frequent IssuesI can't remember my password.Click "Forgot your password?" on the login page to retrieve your password. Enter the email address you used to register, and we will send you a link to reset your password.
    You can also use this link I think to get in contact with them

http://support.pinterest.com/anonymous_requests/new
    xx Hermie xx
    xx Snorks xx
    xx Mr Baby xx

Dashing Damsel Hedgehog32

Re: Pinterest question

Thanks for that parkejm. I'm so used to using it on my iTouch I didn't think to log on on the PC . For some reason the 'forgotten password' link doens't show on the itouch screen.

Bizarrely it says I don't have an account - I'm SURE I requested an invite, and got a response, although I can't find the reply email anywhere. Perhaps I'm going slightly mad? No matter - I've re-requested anyway.