• evden eve
  • free hosting coupons
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
      Dam-old-sel dingbatsbird

Re: Cold weather.. do you always wear a scarf?

I was just thinking this morning that although I have quite a few scarves (including 2 given to me by my boss for Xmases past) I haven't actually worn one at all this winter. Most of my coats button right up to the neck so I'm warm and cosy without

They f**k you up, your mum and dad. They may not mean to, but they do.
      They fill you with the faults they had, and add some extra, just for you.

Dynamic Damsel

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Chain View Post
      I wear a hat and gloves but not a scarf - I don't really like things around my neck and have trouble with roll neck jumpers as well.
      Yes, I'm the same! I just hate the feeling of something round my neck. My coat does up high enough anyway. My boys don't wear them either, although DS3 has a fashion one that he is currently wearing all the time.
      Mum to 5 gorgeous boys! J (13) K (10) C & R (8) & B (5)

I'm not a lover of scarves, I hate things around my neck, I don't even like roll neck jumpers but I will wear them in the cold, I always feel much warmer with a scarf

Legal Alien Honey Dew
      I'm another non scarf wearer. Have real sensory issues with things around my neck which my daughter appears to have inherited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

30-something Damsel bubbasweet

Am I right in thinking you've got Italian in you LR Aren't Italians somewhat obsessed with keeping out draughts?!

I sometimes wear one, but not all the time. I quite often get too hot if I wear one so end up taking it off.

Damsel Diva clowe74

I always have a scaf on in autumn/winter and wear it all day not just for going out
      DS1 16, DS2 14, DD 11

Damsel Diva Jubjub

Yes, I'm terribly nesh and can't go out without the full compliment of winter accessories. The boys are like Michelin men outside of the house at the moment.

I hate, hate, hate feeling cold. I stood next to a woman in the playground this morning (below zero, ice and snow everywhere) who had just a sweater on. I felt like weaping for her.

Quote Originally Posted by littlerose12345 View Post
      I see so many people with their necks uncovered and think they must be freezing! I also believe covering your neck helps keep away colds and sore throats
      I wear a scarf when it's cold, as I feel the cold really easily. It's never prevented me from getting sore throats and colds though .

But this is an outfit! Aurora
      I wear a scarf almost every day. This evening just for dossing indoors I have a roll neck and a scarf on, I hate feeling cold.

a random mother plucker ms sweetcheeks

I have an obsession with buying them- I have scarves for ALL occasions - but never actually wear them!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast