• evden eve
  • free hosting coupons
      Damsel Diva Dink

Blondies- How often can you purple shampoo?

I have been told various things about purple shampoo. Can I use the silvering/purple shampoo every day, or should I only use it twice a week? I prefer a more natural blonde but don't want the brass. I don't want the purple, either.

I just wash and rinse, then condition, so I'm not leaving it on very long at all.

I also bought a toner/conditioner, which specifically says to not use more than twice a week. I've used it once and my hair seemed a bit yellow, seemed okay a few days later. Any ideas about this?

la la la I can't hear you Jelly

Re: Blondies- How often can you purple shampoo?

It depends on the state of my hair. It took a couple of washes to tone it down then I used it every other wash or so. You can run the risk of giving it a purple tint (which can look grey on some people).

Damsel Diva Elvisola
      I have one from the hairdresser which he told me not to use more than twice a week.

Damsel Diva

I tend to use it every other wash (which is about twice a week). It is quite drying I find, so I prefer to use my normal shampoo in between. My hairdresser suggested to use it every time just for the first week and then to go every other wash.

Doesn't give a *!* Damsel DillyDally

I opened this thread thinking I was missing something I have reddish-blonde hair, that would be why I don't use purple shampoo
      Dilly xx

Clean Sweep - my decluttering and home organisation blog.
      Don't save things for best - make every day your best day.

Damsel Diva Dink

Well, I certainly don't want purple or grey hair! I will try using it every other day, or even less. Thanks ladies.