Totally Shattered Damsel

Free Tickets for Ideal Home Christmas Show

Taken from MSE and I think all the w'end ones have gone:

10,000 free Ideal Home at Christmas tickets
    Online code

Discount: Free Ideal Home Show at Christmas ticketsWho for: AnyoneGet by: Fri 7 Oct 2011Use by: N/AHow:

We’ve blagged 10,000 free tickets worth £11-£13 each to the Ideal Home Show at Christmas at London’s Earls Court, valid Wed 16 - Sun 20 Nov 2011. The offer's on until Fri 7 Oct, and it's first come, first served. Weekend tickets will probably go quickly.
    To get them, go to the Ideal Home Show at Christmas See Tickets page, choose a weekend or weekday ticket and enter the code below at the checkout. Tickets will be emailed within 24 hours.
    MXMAS

(MSE UPDATE 5pm Weds 5 Oct: The Sat and Sun tickets have all been allocated)

Here's the breakdown of how many tickets are available per day:
    Wednesday 16th – 3,000
    Thursday 17th –3,000
    Friday 18th – 2,000
    Saturday 19th – 1,000
    Sunday 20th – 1,000
    Once all tickets have gone, a pop-up will appear on the site.
    How many can I get? Each household is only allowed two free tickets across the entire show. Each free ticket is valid for one day only.
    What's the show about?
    This new Christmas show has over 400 stalls, from furniture to festive food, gifts, gadgets, home improvement, fashion and beauty. There are also celebrity guests, catwalk shows, DIY demos, celebrity chef theatre and more.
    The show is open from 10am to 6pm, or 10am to 9pm on Thursdays. Children under 15 go free, though you need to request a ticket when booking.
    =

Re: Free Tickets for Ideal Home Christmas Show

We've got ones for the Sunday as we were on there quick off the mark. Quite excited about starting xmas early!
    L is 6
    B is 4

Updating IT for Percy Pig Timothy's Mum

Re: Free Tickets for Ideal Home Christmas Show

I got mine last night but only Wed and Thurs still available then