PissyPantsPosse Petrus

Anyone get really tired around 4-6pm?

I usually have around 7 hours sleep a night and upon waking I feel fine. However come 4 or 5 o'clock and I can feel myself dozing, then once it's actually time to go to bed which can be anywhere between 11-12, I can't sleep and lay awake until almost 1am and so it continues. I'm tired tonight but I know it's down to exercise today. Any ideas?
    'You will never find the right one if you can't let go of the wrong one!'

Little man 1/2/06
    Chunk 11/6/09

Damsel Diva kelly

Re: Anyone get really tired around 4-6pm?

Oh yes, I hate that time of day because not only am I tired and grumpy but usually the kids are too!

Damsel Diva DKNI

me too and I just want it to be bedtime for the boys and then for me. But then i waken up again and then I cannot sleep before 1am freakin annoying.

In Holland 4pm is cuppa soup time to give you a boost to get through until dinner time as its a well known slump time
    Andie

Damsel Diva gemz_scottie
    Me too !! Normally around 3 for me tho.. I get into the office for 645 and finish at 4?so it's a long day. I for some reason am struggling to keep eyes open at 3 and by the time I'm home from work I'm hyper ... xx

Dashing Damsel

I go through phases where at around 5 o-clock I'm so tired I could fall asleep... I usually try not to give in to it though, just to make sure I have a better chance of dropping off when I do eventually get to bed x

I usually do feel tired between 4 and 6, but try to distract myself by keeping myself busy.
    sticky_honey87

I am a woman on a mission Moffgal

Me too. If i stop and say watch TV with the boys my eyes just close and I can't stop it. but if I keep busy I can get through it.

"If all the world threw it's problems up into the air, you'd be happy to catch your own

Damsel Diva

yep I am always really tired between these times.

always!! my busy days always catch up with me at this time of day....always the time my little boy is at his most wakeful!!

Damsel Diva

Yip definately - normally 3-4ish, that's why we tend to have a tea break at work at 3pm On non-working days the school run keeps me awake at 3 then I have a couple of hours of activity with making dinner, sorting out the kids etc so I don't notice it as much on those days but definately on working days and weekends.

I've ALWAYS been like that! I usually end up falling asleep whilst sitting in the car on the school run whilst waiting for older ones to walk to me! I have a cup of tea with loads of sugar and couple of biscuits to keep me going. I don't go to bed before midnight because I just can't switch off. Usually wake up on the sofa about 1am and then go up to bed.