Blackberry email service blocked?

Been working fine for two days both incoming and outgoing. But today, no messages have been received to phone and outgoing are coming up with a red cross and saying "service blocked".... any clues as the WTF is going on?

TIA

Damsel Diva Chickenlips

Re: Blackberry email service blocked?

Mines the same, but I assumed it was because I changed my gmail password last night....
    Mum to 2 beautiful girls and a handsome little man

Ah yeah... think you need to change settings on your phone if you've changed passwords. I, however, have not... so am none the wiser. Bloody technology. Was perfectly happy with the old phone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bettie May View Post
    Ah yeah... think you need to change settings on your phone if you've changed passwords. I, however, have not... so am none the wiser. Bloody technology. Was perfectly happy with the old phone!!!
    Have you taken the battery out and put it back in again? Other than that I don't have a clue and it probably warrants a call to the helpline.

Damsel Diva -x-greeneyes-x-

My emails are working fine; got three through this morning.

First i'd try just switching it off/removing battery and turn back on to see if that works.

*But* i did have a message a while ago telling me i had to re-validate my email address in my settings.

It says:

To re-validate

1. Click the email settings or email icon either located in the setup folder or on the blackberry device homescreen.

2. If prompted, log in using your blackberry username and password.

3. From the email accounts list select the edit option located beneath *****email addy***** or, depending on your device, click on the account and select edit option.

4, Type the password for *****email addy***** in the password field and submit.

For more info visit http://blackberry.com/btsc/kb13137

Then it has some blurb about Microsoft requires mobile devices to validate their accounts every 360 days.

ETA: Just realised i've typed all that out and the info is on that link anyway
    Jo x Wife to an amazing husband and Mommy to 3 beautiful girls