Living Social Next voucher deals?

Has anybody managed to use theirs yet? I've just logged on to spend mine and it is saying 'pin not recognised'....anybody successfully used theirs yet? I'm panicking a bit as between me and my family we spent 60 on them! I'm hoping its not a con. We've tried 2 of the codes so far, neither is being accepted. I can't find how to contact Living Social either.
    Proud Mum to Jake, 22 & Poppy, 7

la la la I can't hear you Jelly

Re: Living Social Next voucher deals?

I've bought 2, but haven't actually used them yet. I printed off the coupons without a problem. 1 was for the zoo Christmas thing, but something came up and we couldn't go). The other I am going to use this half term. I know others who have used vouchers at places with no problems. What one is it for?

Damsel Diva Lady Leah

I had no problem with a Boden one the other week. Is there a customer services number you can call?
    DS1 26.05.2005

DS2 28.10.2008

YES!! It's saying the exact same thing for me too..!! i've tried emailing the uk help email address twice but both times its failed to be delivered. have no idea what to do- there isn't a contact number in england either : s

p.s. iv tried contacting next online support just to check if its a scam and if they know what im doing wrong

There is a post about this on moneysaving expert website, it seems people who have been issued a 12 digit code, it is not working for them. The next link is now down due to technical difficulties so I am hoping this is why. (My codes and my referrals are all 12 digits long) I am on hold to living social now, I'll let you know when / if they pick up.

I've just come off the phone to Living Social, it seems there has been some technical problem with the codes. New codes are going to be issued tomorrow so no need to panic.
    Last edited by VikkiB; 23-05-2011 at 01:18pm. Reason: mistype

Chief Damsel Damsella

Thanks for the update VikkiB.
    Call me (Mrs) Damz

From LivingSocial - We apologise to all the people in UK that bought the NEXT deal and are experiencing difficulties with their unique redemption code. This is due to a technical fault. A group of people in UK received a wrong redemption code. All the people that received the wrong code will receive an email today or tomorrow at the latest explaining the problem and will be given the correct code which they can use to redeem. The landing page at http://www.next.co.uk/livingsocialgb/ is temporarily closed until this is fixed. We are working frantically to get this solved. Our customer care department can be reached on 08000148431 if you would like to speak to someone personally. Again we apologise for this and thank you for your patience.

mostly skiving... Becci

I normally dislike it when people sign up for 1 message, but I am impressed with the commitment to customer service if they have trawled the internet for topics about this issue and then posted an apology and a resolution.

Chief Damsel Damsella

Although oddly, they have deleted their post from the original thread about Living Social Next vouchers. Obviously trying to contain the problem on this thread

Thanks Becci. We always aim to give our customers the best possible experience. Technical difficulties occur rarely but when they do we have the best people in the business to deal with any situation. We've solved this now and the people involved will receive an email within the hour. Many thanks and happy shopping :)

Damsel Diva

I just managed to use my code.

Hi Damz - We originally tried to post it on this thread and found out we needed to subscribe which wasn't an issue but after we joined up, searched again and posted it we realised there was more than one thread about us. To avoid confusing the others we decided to delete that and only post it on the thread that mentioned the issue. I hope that makes sense.

Chief Damsel Damsella

Well you seem very nice and polite

Dynamic Damsel

I've just used mine too....I got the technical difficulty page but you could see the input box so I put in my code and it worked fine,

Mine has worked perfectly now, thank you to Living Social, seems they did everything they could to resolve issues quickly.