Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stealth Bragger Minky

How do you complain to Amazon about non-delivery?

Tab's pressie was "dispatched"on the 4th December, no sign of it. The other present was dispatched 2nd December, ditto.

How do I complain? I can't see the option....

Thanks xxxx
    Minky, Big Princess T (16 March 2004) and ickle Princess T (25 July 2007). Feb 2006

Dazzling Damsel

Re: How do you complain to Amazon about non-delivery?

You get a File A Claim button but I think it has to be after a certain number of days after expected delivery iyswim .... If you have a look at some of your older orders you should see the button.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cust...?nodeId=529936

There's a highlighted "Contact Us" in the spiel...it will take you through your account to query your package..good luck, ive had two go missing in the last month, first issue ive had with Amazon in 10 years!

There are numerous threads about delayed parcels Minky so you aren't alone. I feel your pain,
    I've been waiting since early Dec for a parcel. Seems to be Royal Mail/couriers backlogs.

Damsel Diva Jaywalk

'twas on the radio there's huge backlogs of stuff in warehouses due to the recent bad weather

The task in front of you is no bigger than the force behind you

Shimmying Damsel allana

http://www.amazon.co.uk/email/

I've been waiting for a parcel (DH's Christmas present) since the 4th and am very unimpressed with the courier. I've spoken to the local drivers and they say that while they do have a backlog locally it isn't THAT old, so I reckon it's been nicked somewhere along the way. Emailed Amazon yesterday and haven't heard anything back so I am working on an extremely snotty email at the moment
    Lucas ~*~ 22.10.06

Just me being me!

OH is still waiting for a parcel he was promised on 8th. He's just bought it elsewhere & then after the however many days have elapsed he'll file a complaint (or will return the item if it does turn up).

Shame really, I often do loads of xmas shopping through Amazon, but they've put me right off this year.

Stealth Bragger Minky

Oh, thanks Ladies. Is it not worth bothering to email then? I ordered something else WAY after my first two parcels and it arrived fine .

Poor Tabitha, both presents for her .

I'm waiting for 2 parcels from them too. One of them was dispatched on the 26th November.

There's an email link in their Help section, called Where's My Stuff.

I've emailed several times and half the time they don't bother to reply, and the one time they did they said they won't look at it yet, to email if it hadn't arrived by a certain date.

I've never had any problems with them before but it's been a nightmare this year. It's over half my Christmas shopping hasn't arrived.

is free!! Cymber

Quote Originally Posted by Minky View Post
    Oh, thanks Ladies. Is it not worth bothering to email then? I ordered something else WAY after my first two parcels and it arrived fine .
    I've ordered quite a lot from Amazon recently, and they aren't arriving in the order they were ordered (iykwim?), or necessarily by the dates they promise.
    The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.

Invisable Chell

I'm waiting on an item despatched by Amazon a while ago too. Another says preparing for despatch, cannot be cancelled and has been like that for days!.
    DS July 2003, DD1 January 2005, DD2 August 2008

Carpe Diem katkinn

Just ring them. They were incredibly helpful on the phone. Actually not true. I had to ring a couple of times to get through to a UK call centre as the first two people I spoke to were so so clearly just working from a script they didn't have a clue how to help.

eta - when I did get round to speaking to some lovely chap who knew what I was on about, he was v v helpful!

Ignoring the rain LibertyGal72

We ordered Toy Story 3 for despatch on the release date. It didn't turn up, we told Amazon after 12 working days and they despatched a replacement. Post-dated the 9th, we got it today - which means it was still delayed but at least it is here.

We haven't had many Royal Mail deliveries since the snow. Hoping to be lucky in their catch-up deliveries at the weekend.
    libertygal

Kathy Lette: ...women are each other's human Wonderbras uplifting, supportive and making each other look bigger and better.

Damsel Diva calfee

I'm still waiting for an Amazon order from 27th Nov It was supposed to be with me within 2 days from when I emailed to complain last Friday...now within 4....it's a birthday pressie for Saturday so we'll see.

Shimmying Damsel allana

I strongly recommend phoning Amazon!!!

I just called them, and apparently my order was returned to their fullfillment centre by the carrier as "undeliverable" as it was apparently damaged. Fair enough. However, this was never communicated to me, nor was their decision to issue me with a refund rather than dispatch a new item.

Allegedly this refund was processed on the 8th. It is now the 16th, and guess what? No refund is in my bank account. "Would you like to reorder?" quoth the idiot on the phone. With what??? Do the tears of a stressed housewife count as legal tender these days?? I have no money to reorder because I did not request a refund; I ordered an item and expected it to be delivered to me.

So now I am absolutely stuck. All spare cash is allocated for the car's MOT and now DH has no present for Christmas. I will be hovering anxiously over my bank account for two days and then I am going to scream down the phone at Amazon.

I would also like to know why their email customer service idiots did not tell me any of this on the 13th when I emailed them. They said that they would email the carrier and ask for an update on my package, but they have the same info available to them!!!

Allana - where did you find their number? I've been round and round their website but can't find anything

ETA - ignore me, just found it
    Last edited by Abbie; 16-12-2010 at 09:28pm.

Mummy of 2 now :-)

Im another one waiting for my Amazon order, i ordered on the 30th November was meant to be dleivered on the 8th Dec & nothing still

Its pressies for the boys. I also pre-ordered my sex & city dvd off Amazon & still have not had that!!!!

Im going to give them til Monday & if nothing im going to have to go out & buy it all & then send it back to Amazon

You cant even track the items. I was on the phone trying to speak to them for 10 mins earlier but couldnt get through

I've just managed to get through on the phone but you have to hold for a while.

It took half an hour but I did a call-back so it's their phone bill and not mine!

Damsel Diva moonie

A friend of mine is still waiting for delivery, even though the parcel is being held 10 mins away from where he lives, they won't let him go and get it. Very frustrating.

30-something Damsel bubbasweet

Quote Originally Posted by Cymber View Post
    I've ordered quite a lot from Amazon recently, and they aren't arriving in the order they were ordered (iykwim?), or necessarily by the dates they promise.
    This is happening to me. Something I ordered early last week was posted out in two separate packages. One came the next day, the other is yet to arrive.

Minky, if you look at your orders they'lll be a 'to be delivered by' date on it. You have to wait until after that date has passed before they'll do anything about it...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast