Make Do and Mend Damsel silverpod

What does a tesco clubcard number look like? Bit of a long shot.

Long story, but DH has lost the big tesco clubcard, and he is utter pants at keeping any paperwork, so I can't find the number very easily.

We're pretty sure we have long lost vouchers so have been trying to check these online, with a view to trying to use them in their promotion before it ends next week. I have emailed them 3 weeks ago and they were to send a replacement but they are dragging their heels. I have a key fob bit with a number on it and have tried to enter this online but it doesn't recognise it- so I'm wondering if anyone could check what the number is like, e.g. how many digits, does it start with a set of numbers etc.

Re: What does a tesco clubcard number look like? Bit of a long shot.

just looked at mine it's a set of 6 numbers then a set of 12
    hope you can get it sorted out.

To keep your marriage brimming, With love in the wedding cup, Whenever you're wrong, admit it; Whenever you're right, shut up. ~ Ogden Nash ~

Cautiously Optimistic squidgell

The one on they key fob is the same number, I suspect it's the website thats wrong as I know a few people who have tried to log on online and keep being told the details are incorrect (myself included). I've used it online before to check points etc and had no problems but it won't let me in ATM.
    Themis 06/08
    Danna 11/08
    Mrs Flowers 16/08
    Ladyluck78 18/08
    Dustbin 20/08
    Peony 30/08
    Squidgell 02/09
    crazyinlove 24/09

Damsel Diva Solitaire

I think they start with something like 6138/61438. If you phone up they should be able to help though.

Make Do and Mend Damsel silverpod

Thank you, makes sense now. I think we may have 2 accounts as the key fob and voucher number doesn't match. They are not open today so will nag DH to ring tomorrow, it's all in his name which is another PITA.