Grinchy Old Carp

. Avent bottle warmer - how does it work?

I am passing ours on to a friend, and I realised I have no idea how it works. It's the Avent Express one, white with a blue inside and a dial that goes 1 to 3. There is a sticker on the front which gives times for different sizes of bottle, but I can't remember anything else as I only used it a few times. I assume you put water in but how much and is there anything else she needs to know?

Any help gratefully received, thanks
    Fifi x

My little lollipop is six years old

Damsel Diva

Re: Avent bottle warmer - how does it work?

Yes, you put water in it, it only needs a little bit because when you put the bottle in, it covers the sides. I used to put hot water in mine to start with but only used it a handful of times. I think you can get the instructions from the avent website.

Grinchy Old Carp

Thanks cheeky biscuit

Yes, you're right, the instructions are on the website Although saying that, they seem to be very woolly and I think you answered the question better than they did

Debutante Damsel

Bottle warmers are quite easy to use, but I don't know what type of bottle warmer you are using. You can ask anyone who have used similar kind of bottle warmer earlier or search online for any instruction manual.

Debutante Damsel

I must say this is really a very nice thread... keep going..