Thread: I think I've poisoned us :0(
24-04-2006, 01:43pm #1
I think I've poisoned us :0(
OH and I had a roast yesterday eve, with chicken that we'd cooked on Fri and kept in the fridge. Our fridge is on its way out I think, as the back part of the fridge freezes everything :roll:
So anyway, One piece of chicken was frozen, as it had been at the back, but the rest was at the front, and was fine. So we ate it.
OH is contemplating coming home from work as he feels so rough, I've been feeling icky all morning, and have been to the loo loads I now feel like I'm about to throw up, hence coming on here to keep my mind off it.
I'm just thankful we didn't give any to Elise.
24-04-2006, 03:54pm #2
I feel so awful, and have been sick, but MIL has been and got Elise for me, so I can just chill. Gonna go have a bath and bring my duvet to the sofa
If there's one thing I don't cope with, it's feeling and being sick.