Tea Lady Damsel Booh

How much more snow are we going to get then?

After just checking out metcheck for the next few weeks............it looks like we are going to get MORE snow!

I guess its all the snow that America have which will be with us in the next 10days

Oh hoorah

Carpe Diem katkinn

Re: How much more snow are we going to get then?

fingers in ears, fingers in ears, fingers in ears...............

off to check Metcheck.

Deep South Damsel littlepinkpiglet

We are about to get snow!!!!!!!!!!! In the deep, warm south. We are freeeezing right now and the clouds are getting dark and the kids are bouncing off the walls with excitement. In the past 11 years since I've been here I think I can count on one hand the times it's snowed.
    17/11/05 9/9/03

You are my sunshine

Check out http://uk.weather.com/ they are the most accurate than any other forecast I read. And they give the % chance of snow/rain. Anyhoo, 60% chance rain/snow on Tuesday for us, which usually amounts to nothing.

Mummy of 2 now :-)

We have over the past week been told we could get some more snow but no more has come & i hope it doesnt

Easy target! girlwomble

They said about 10cm more up Aberdeen way and a few cm here in Glasgow. Think that was BBC forecast yesterday. Was Scottish forecast sp not sure about down south. But the groundhog saw his shadow on the 2nd so from then 6 weeks more of winter!

And the fat oink was upset, so her jackals circled and snarled as the oink lapped at her liquid lunch .

Damsel Diva kelly

We had snow overnight, got sleety stuff falling now and I had great plans to go to the tip with all the spare mattresses and boxes and stuff but I don't want to get wet!