• evden eve
  • free hosting coupons

How do I un-withhold my phone number?!

I have an ex-directory number so obviously it comes up as "withheld" to anyone I call. I am trying to phone someone and the message says they do not accept anon calls so to redial without withholding my number. How can I do this?!

Thanks.

Damsel Diva

Re: How do I un-withhold my phone number?!

Have you tried dialling 1470 before the number? I used to work on a helpline and we always used that number for phones that didn't accept anon calls.

Easy target! girlwomble

ex directory and number withhold are different. I'm ex directory but my number still comes up of someone 1471s

Could you check the website of your telephone provider and they should say how it's done? Or call from a mobile?

And the fat oink was upset, so her jackals circled and snarled as the oink lapped at her liquid lunch .

Slack Mummy myzzterri

Quote Originally Posted by girlwomble View Post
      ex directory and number withhold are different. I'm ex directory but my number still comes up of someone 1471s

Could you check the website of your telephone provider and they should say how it's done? Or call from a mobile?
      wss

In a little bubble... monkey77

Just dial 151 before the number and that should stop your number from being withheld for that call.
      Monkey

MMC Dec 09