Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2015 Pregnancy Chat

Gorgeous babies everyone!

I'm so glad to hear that James is doing well, guinness, and that your 21 month has been great with him .

Glad to hear your DS is doing well too, littlerose. Sorry to hear your DD has been a little more difficult. I'm worrying about how DD will take to being a big sister. At the moment she's excited about the baby but she has no idea about the reality of living with one full time!

Clothes is a weird one. DD was 9lb 10oz (91st percentile) but fit into all the correct sized clothes. I think that's because she had a massive head rather than a massive body (takes after DH with the big head!)!

I really hope this baby feeds better than DD. I had a nightmare getting her to feed and she lost quite a bit of weight early on. And I developed mastitis and then an abscess! I still made it to 17 months though.

Right, I really will pop over to the new forum now - looks like I might need to repost this there!

Comment

• Re: The 2015 Pregnancy Chat

Hi girls,ive started a new thread on the new forum. Come chat girls,love to hear an update on the babies!

Comment

• Anyone still around?

Comment

• Anyone still around?

Comment

• Yes I'm here! How are you zia??

Comment

• hello?

Comment

Topics: 224,223   Posts: 3,512,830   Members: 6,368   Active Members: 1
              Welcome to our newest member, firethornuk.
              Working...
              X