Knitted photo props

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knitted photo props

oh no....I'm completely addicted to buying knitted baby photo props. I ...don't...need...any...more...props!!! really. No, really. Ok, I'll just take a look

Comment

Originally posted by scatterbrain View Post
      oh no....I'm completely addicted to buying knitted baby photo props. I ...don't...need...any...more...props!!! really. No, really. Ok, I'll just take a look
      Anything you've seen elsewhere or can dream up I can probably replicate. Just let me know!

Comment

Oddly enough I was looking at a site called Culture Label today for gifts and saw this....http://www.culturelabel.com/flamingo...il-set.htmlNot sure the tail is a great idea for babies though due to strangulation risk!

Or a mermaid...

http://www.culturelabel.com/mermaid-...eping-bag.html

Comment

Good grief!! How can they charge that and keep a straight face! And more to th point, where on earth do they find customers willing to pay it!

Comment

What a rediculous price! BM - They don't need to worry so much about safety when it's a photography prop as the baby will always be supervised and wearing the prop for only a short time (won't be left alone with the prop). Several of the props I have are hats with long tassles & buttons or long tie-on headbands that you wouldn't leave a baby with alone. To cover yourself you have to make it clear at point of sale & in the packaging that the hat or whatever is a photography prop & not to be left with the child unsupervised.

Comment

Topics: 224,223   Posts: 3,512,830   Members: 6,368   Active Members: 1
            Welcome to our newest member, firethornuk.
            Working...
            X