Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Whispers* anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *Whispers* anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

Just read this thread, how things have changed. My mum was alive when I posted, and now she, like Bubbasweet has gone too. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Anne View Post
      Just read this thread, how things have changed. My mum was alive when I posted, and now she, like Bubbasweet has gone too. :(
      Anne. I'm still very very upset about Bubbasweet. How can we enjoy Xmas & she's not here. I'm excited for my wee boy opening presents & seeing his face but that's about it. . Sorry about your Mum too, I lost my Dad 3 yrs ago so this is the 4th without him. It gets easier.

Comment

:( just sorting the boys stockings and thought of becca...there's me thinking how tired and stressed I'll be in the morning and then remember hiw bloody lucky I am I get to feel that way... How is it right that a little boy doesn't get to even spend his first Christmas with his mummy :( wishing peace and love to the johnson family and wishing Becca got to see this Christmas with them :( x

Comment

I've been thinking of The Johnson family today.

Comment

I thought about them a lot too yesterday - still am today. It just seems so horribly unfair

Comment

Topics: 224,223   Posts: 3,512,830   Members: 6,368   Active Members: 1
            Welcome to our newest member, firethornuk.
            Working...
            X