• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worried - breast lump/mass

Love the open letter sent in January. Hope goldfinch is doing well. X

Comment

Just checking back and it seems that no-one knows. Hope all is well for her. x

Comment

Hello! Sorry, I don't check in as often as I used to. Toni is OK. She's had a really rough time with the latest round of chemo and it's affected her hands so she's struggling to do the things she likes; painting, playing the viola etc. Anyway, as a result she's decided to have a break from chemo over the festive period in order to get a bit of strength back and minimise the side effects. One really positive thing is she's been trying a 'cool cap' during chemo and so far her hair is still intact. She's still very much herself.

Comment

The Moonwalk charity has provided some of those caps. So if anyone fancies walking a marathon for charity then sign up. I'm doing the London one next year.

Comment

Thanks so much for the update Ruby. I hope her hands improve (neuropathy?) and she can enjoy Christmas. xx

Comment

I am sorry to share some sad news. Toni (Goldfinch) died last night after fighting cancer for the past 4 years. She was really well until around Christmas-time but she became very poorly in the last month or so and so she stopped chemo. She was very loved and will be sadly missed by all her friends and her husband Niall.

Comment

Oh how sad. Thoughts are with her family xxx

Comment

Oh no, that's so sad to hear. Rest in peace Toni, Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry to hear this, she was such a fighter . Rest in peace Goldfinch xx

Comment

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to hear that. May she rest in peace.

Comment

Topics: 224,223   Posts: 3,512,830   Members: 6,368   Active Members: 1
                      Welcome to our newest member, firethornuk.
                      Working...
                      X