Just watching this programme on Torville and Dean at the winter Olympics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watching this programme on Torville and Dean at the winter Olympics

Blimey, this takes me back! Lovely to see the background to it. Such an amazing event and accomplishment.

Re: Just watching this programme on Torville and Dean at the winter Olympics

It's looks so basic, the resort I mean! They look sooooo young too. I remember staying up to watch it on tv with my family, it was very exciting at the time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh wow, here we go!

Comment

Me too! So good

Comment

*Wipes a tear*

Comment

Totally loved it - I had that same "holding your breath" thing that I remember watching it all that time ago Amazing skating, just fantastic!

Comment

Saw the end of the programme & loved it too. Why haven't they be awarded MBE or similar. We have Sir Steve & Dame Kelly yet these two have nothing. And they are still doing loads for the sport now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's on again now! BBC2.

Comment

Watching now and it's fab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Topics: 224,219   Posts: 3,512,820   Members: 6,368   Active Members: 0
                  Welcome to our newest member, firethornuk.
                  Working...
                  X