Local elections tomorrow, if you can vote, please do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Local elections tomorrow, if you can vote, please do

Have just been. I think as a woman especially it is awful if you waste your vote, people died to give us the right to stand up and be heard. Just hope DH is back from work in time to do it.

Comment

No you don't need the cards Not here anyway, my card says that you don't need to take it but it's helpful if you do.

DH doesn't vote and it makes me so angry. I just think it's SO important.

Comment

Originally posted by Helski View Post
        DH doesn't vote and it makes me so angry. I just think it's SO important.
        My brother never votes but is very vocal about everything that is wrong with the country. I refuse to discuss anything with him until he can be bothered to vote

Comment

Originally posted by joanne62 View Post
          My brother never votes but is very vocal about everything that is wrong with the country. I refuse to discuss anything with him until he can be bothered to vote
          I have friends like this too Joanne and it makes me so cross!

Comment

I am struggling to find any information on the candidates standing in my ward.

Comment

We've done our postal votes already As we're in London, we had a gazillion (well, three ) ballot papers - first and second choices for mayor, constituency London Assembly member and London-wide Assembly member - it is a bit mind-boggling

Comment

Working...
              X