Bluetooth/Wireless Mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth/Wireless Mouse

I'm looking into getting a wireless/bluetooth mouse. I was wondering if anyone has one and what they'd recommend. TIA x

Re: Bluetooth/Wireless Mouse

I have a Logitech one. It's good.

Comment

Hey Donna, thanks. Do you know which model it is?

Comment

DH has a Logitech M215 and says it's fine. He's a heavy user and the batteries last him 6-8weeks. The only thing is that he thinks it's less accurate than his conventional wired mouse and it jumps slightly which can be annoying but it's obviously not that annoying because he's been using it happily for months.

Comment

I have a Microsoft wireless 6000 and it's excellent.

Comment

Thank you ladies. I will have a look into the mice that you've suggested. I'm actually considering a mouse with a recharging station, so then I'll not need to worry too much about batteries etc. Daisy, is your Microsoft mouse rechargeable? there was a similar Microsoft mouse (Microsoft BlueTrack Explorer Wireless Mouse ) which is similar I think and seems to be rechargeable :-) Most of the others appear to be really expensive

Comment

Mine isn't chargeable but I've only replaced batteries every few months, tbh

Eta I think it's worth spending a bit more. I had a cheaper one before this and you can really tell the difference.

Comment

Working...
              X