Who's lurking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who's lurking?

Thanks Bubba - didn't realise she was a councillor - the mind boggles!!

Comment

I seem to be lurking at the moment just really busy and its often late by the time I get on here so my fingers are too tired to type! Plus I've just moved to a smart phone so not using the laptop that much and I can't find my way round Tapatalk - must get an ipad

I remember the days when I used to have a few free hours every night to read Damsels and post, I just seem to have as much free time these days, or maybe I spend too much time on FB. I've been meaning to join the weight loss thread all this week too...

Comment

Lurking occasionally but I don't really have the time to post on forums anymore.

Comment

I have just started lurking/posting again after many years not really coming on here regularly (new job with access to such things!)
          Have posted in the new forum but it seems so quiet?

Comment

Im becoming a lurker as I just can't get on with new forum and had login and password issues i pop on here to check mostly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ditto. I look on the old forum on tapatalk and that's it!

Comment

And me, I lurk mostly as I haven't anything to chat about that is positive, I keep most of the crap in my life to myself. I too struggle with the new forum.

Comment

I don't seem to be able to log in to the new site.

It's a shame as this forum was so important to me from 2003-11ish when my boys were born. I often think about lots of the people I 'met' on here, but I suppose life moves on and other social media has taken over - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.....

A big to anyone who remembers me though

xxx

Comment

Hello smiley! Hello popinjay! I've become a bit of a lurker too mainly because I can't get my head around the new site so I've been mostly on tapatalk on here. I'm sad it's so quiet now as when I was expecting B there were loads and loads of us in the feb/march 2010 thread and it really got me through some difficult times. (Waves to all fellow feb/march 2010 mummies!)

Comment

Also kind of lurking now. Can't get used to new site either.
                      I'm another Tapatalker :-)

Comment

I tend to just come on the Tapatalk part too.

Comment

Everyone get posting new threads and busy it up a bit again. :-)

Comment

On here or the new one though? This is soooooo much clearer to read.

Comment

I've just logged in today, first time since April!! What's all this talk of new site?x

Comment

HI CurlyLocks, I have been creating a new format for Damsels. The new site is at: www.damsels.org/talk

For those that have been having problems with it, I am working on that. Try having a look now!

Comment

Topics: 224,223   Posts: 3,512,830   Members: 6,368   Active Members: 1
                                Welcome to our newest member, firethornuk.
                                Working...
                                X