Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you wear under sheer maxi dresses?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you wear under sheer maxi dresses?

I'm not talking full on see through but a couple of my maxis are definitely revealing in certain lights and nobody wants to see my knickers

Am I looking at a slip? (that word makes me laugh in the same way that 'blouse' does ) Or is there another option?

Re: What do you wear under sheer maxi dresses?

I usually wear a knee length slip , but I did notice Primark and M&S had maxi slips in.

Comment

Oh that's helpful, thank you. I don't have a Primark near me but I'll see what M&S have online. Is your slip quite a light fabric?

Comment

This is the M&S one I saw

Comment

That would be perfect but I just remembered one of my dresses has a slit at the side so I might be better going shorter.

Comment

Mine's similar to the M&S one but knee length, I think I got it from Next.

Comment

Three quarter length slip for me. I didn't go for a maxi slip because I was worried it might flash out of the bottom when I walked/sat down etc. The one I have somes to mid calf and has a split at the back. I wear it with all my maxi skirts/dresses regardless of see-through-ness - hate the clinging feeling you can get with maxis.

Comment

I must remember to wear my slip with mine, walking around ALL day yesterday and didn't realise until too late the my maxi dress was SEE THROUGH! Shame!

Comment

Thanks lovelies, a slip it is then

Comment

Working...
                  X