View Full Version : Eekkkkkk we could be in as soon as end of May
The lady (birdwood lady) :lol: Has just phoned me to say the tenants that are in her house now are looking at another house tonight to rent & if they like it they want to give a months notice & move out
So we could be in there as soon as May & not end of august like we thought.. That would be so so good considering in total we have been waiting now 16 months to get in there & to be in there for the summer :sun: & alfies birthday would just be the best
We still have yet to exchange something on our house i will be phoning the solicitor tomorrow i did try a few timeds today to see where we are with the little problem that is holding it all up
:fingerscrossed: It would be great though i just want to get out of here as soon as possible
Oh I hope it happens for you CH, that'd be just brilliant after all the hiccups and heartaches you've had with the whole house move thing.
That's great news, hope it works out ok this time and you are soon in your dream house you've wanted for so long. x
Oh that would be fantastic!! :ellie: Good luck!!
Hopefully she will call today & then i can see get on the phone to the solicitor & see how we stand :-)
That would be great! Really hope it works out so you can be in very soon.
How exciting :cheer2: :cheer2:
Will keep my fingers crossed for you
Just seen this .. I didn't realise that you were now buying birdwood .. how exciting.
will keep my fingers crossed that you exchange smoothly today,
ooooooh ! exciting ! :grin:
It seems like you have been chasing that house as long as I've been on Damsels!!
Good Luck :grin:
Our EA phoned today to ask what is happening as our buyer wants to exchange as soon as... He also doesnt want to rent this place out to us anymore, So if birdwood isnt available til June or august like 1st thought i dont know what were going to do :brainache:
CH I thought you said the birdwood tenants were moving out - shouldn't you be phoning your solicitor and getting a quick exchange on yours and birdwood asap and moving?????? I would get it all pushed through if I were you!
Azana the birdwood tenants said yesterday they have found somewhere else to rent & were going back lastnight to have a look & decide if they wanted it. If they do move out we can move in, in May
If they dont it could be august...
RE exchanging. Were ready on birdwood but our buyer is waiting for something for our house, a restriction clause or something should have been lifted when we bought the house 3 years ago nearly but it wasnt. So my current solictor has write to them asking to pay for it to be lifted & also to sort it out....
He wrote to them on the 7/4 had no reply so i phoned them today to ask them to sort it & they havent got back to me... We cant exhange until this is done.... This is what held it all up last august as well although i was told something different
We can exchange mid may & it would still go through for end of may its just waiting to see what happens with this stupid restriction thing.. ALTHOUGH WHY WRE CANT EXCHANGE ANYWAY & IT GETS SORTED WHEN IT DOES
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.